p
The ship was great, the...

Sapphire Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: February 18, 2012
p
The ship was great, the activities and entertainment were outstanding! The ports were okay, but have to admit I am definitely more of a tropical destination person. I love the warmer waters and the good snorkeling. But this trip was a lot of fun. The Sapphire was a beauty, she was recently renovated and was just breathtaking! The staff were great,. we really have no complaint. I think if I had to come up with something negative it would be the fact that they took a port out and we ended up with an extra day at sea. I rather be at more ports and less sea days. But other then that fantasic! We already have two more cruises booked! We are doing the two day from SF to Vancouver in May and then June 2013 we are booked on the Maiden Voyage on the BRAND NEW ROYAL PRINCESS!!! Can you tell I#39;m excited!!!!!

Recommends Sapphire Princess? Yes!