Alaska was great

Sapphire Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: October 01, 2012
Ship: Sapphire Princess
Great ship. Very beautiful. Like a floating palace. So many things to see and do. HArd to take it all in. Was on the Diamond.

Food was excellent. As a prior resturant owener ,I was impressed. Toured the kitchen and you could eat off the floor. They had gotten a 100% helth check in YSA and Canada
Love having breakfast in the room. So much to choose from on the menu, I gain 10lbs and that was after working out each day.

They were great I would hire them to work for me.

Had a room with a balcony. Was fine for a big guy like me.

Pros: The whole trip. Our room with balcony was great Could sit on balcanoy and enjoy great views. The food was excellent. So much to do on the ship. Great exercise area and steam room. The entertainment was great and varied.Crew was very helpful and lots of fun.

Cons: Long way from one end of ship to the other

Recommends Sapphire Princess? Yes!