Fun cruise

Sapphire Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Inside Passage (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 12, 2011
Ship: Sapphire Princess
Staff was wonderful, food excellent, cabin steward excellent.

Why does the ice Cream close so early? We would return from an excursion and it was closed, after dinner and it was closed. I have been on other cruiselines that had this feature 24 hrs and self serve.

Food was good and varied

The shows were a bit too much for my taste and limited variety...sing dance, sing dance...

We did a whale cruise and then a glacier excurssion which were nice but we have zero time to expolre and shop. I really could not say that I have been to Juneau
4 hours...give me a break. The prettiest city of the entire cruise and we have just a few hours

Pros: shore excursions

Cons: ice cream closing so early

Recommends Sapphire Princess? Yes!