Sapphire Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Fun cruise

Sail Date: June 12, 2011

Staff was wonderful, food excellent, cabin steward excellent.

Why does the ice Cream close so early? We would return from an excursion and it was closed, after dinner and it was closed. I have been on other cruiselines that had this feature 24 hrs and self serve.

Pros: shore excursions

Cons: ice cream closing so early

Recommends Sapphire Princess? Yes!

Food was good and varied
The shows were a bit too much for my taste and limited variety...sing dance, sing dance...
Victoria, British Columbia
4 hours...give me a break. The prettiest city of the entire cruise and we have just a few hours
Juneau, Alaska
We did a whale cruise and then a glacier excurssion which were nice but we have zero time to expolre and shop. I really could not say that I have been to Juneau
Ketchikan, Alaska