Amazing Cruise

Sapphire Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Inside Passage (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 15, 2011
Ship: Sapphire Princess
This was my first cruise and lived up to all my expectaions. Now I understand why cruising is an addiction. I just trying to figure out when I can take my next cruise.

Everything was emaculiate.

Enough entertainment to choose from.

We had teenagers with us and there was enought entertainment for them.

Service was the best.

Our room was located at the very end of the hall at the front of the ship. It was a long walk anytime we went to the room but I needed the walk after eating so much food!
Interesting town.
Don't Miss: Touring the state capital.
This town is like your in the movies. Everything is neat and clean. This was my favorite port.
Don't Miss: Walking down town.
Enchanting town.
Don't Miss: Logging show.
Loved the flowers, beautiful sites.

Pros: Everything.....

Cons: Can't think of anything I didn't like

Recommends Sapphire Princess? Yes!