Sapphire Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Amazing Cruise

Sail Date: May 15, 2011

This was my first cruise and lived up to all my expectaions. Now I understand why cruising is an addiction. I just trying to figure out when I can take my next cruise.

Pros: Everything.....

Cons: Can't think of anything I didn't like

Recommends Sapphire Princess? Yes!

Everything was emaculiate.
Our room was located at the very end of the hall at the front of the ship. It was a long walk anytime we went to the room but I needed the walk after eating so much food!
Service was the best.
Enough entertainment to choose from.
We had teenagers with us and there was enought entertainment for them.
Ketchikan, Alaska
Enchanting town.
Don't Miss: Logging show.
Skagway, Alaska
This town is like your in the movies. Everything is neat and clean. This was my favorite port.
Don't Miss: Walking down town.
Juneau, Alaska
Interesting town.
Don't Miss: Touring the state capital.
Victoria, British Columbia
Loved the flowers, beautiful sites.