Enjoyable Overall

Sapphire Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Inside Passage (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 04, 2010
Ship: Sapphire Princess
The ship was nice, but not as elegant as I expected. I sat in 3 or 4 different hot tubs while on board, and not one of them had actual working jets. It was basically like sitting in a warm bathtub. Also, while my travel companions all enjoyed the meals, I am not a seafood fan, and was mostly disappointed in the other food choices. The buffet in particular was sub-par. I enjoyed listening to the naturalists, but got tired of hearing about jewelry.

Some of the singers (one in particular) were very amateurish. Very poor intonation within the quartet.

Pros: Easy to get around.

Cons: Food and musical productions.

Recommends Sapphire Princess? Yes!