Good, but not Great.....

Sapphire Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: April 01, 2009
Ship: Sapphire Princess
Cabin Type: Suite
The organization to board and debark was the best I have seen. We got on and off with no issues. The rock band that performed in the lounge was the best I have heard on any ship, and we have been on a few. However you can see the Carnival influence in the food. Fish was dry, and the overall quality was average at best. Steaks were pretty good, sushi was the worst I have ever tasted. The waiters were very good and personable. Like I said, lots of good, lots of not so good.

Pros: Mini-Suite, Rock Band.

Cons: Food, ship layout

Recommends Sapphire Princess? Yes!