A great time for everyone in our party.

Sapphire Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

7 Night Alaska Voyage Of The Glaciers Southbound (Whittier To Vancouver)
Sail Date: May 27, 2006
Ship: Sapphire Princess
The ship was magnificent from front to back. Better than a five star hotel.

The food was extroidinary. There was so many wonderful items on the menu that I had a hard time choosing.

Great entertainment and cruise directors. The service on Sunday was well thought out. I have emailed the Heaven's Grocery Store and The Good Life Message to all my family and friends.

Fantastic service. Couldn't do enough for us.

We sailed on the Sapphire Princess on 5-27-06. Very clean and well organized. There was a place for everything.

Ours was a wonderful interior room and I could not help but wonder what the outside rooms contained. Maybe next time.
The tenders were not prompt so we had to hurry to our tour and did not have much time to shop in the city. The tour was not as described.
Don't Miss: Czar's Russian
Juneau is the state capitol and has a wonderful Rain Forest. It was my favorite tour from the upside down trees to the wildlife.
Don't Miss: The Rainforest
Skagway was my favorite port. The tour to the Yukon was fabulous. Very informative and the barbeque dinner was great. The shopping was very good.
Don't Miss: CarCrossing was a little town that was very inspiring.
Don't Miss: Czar's Russian
Don't Miss: The Rainforest
Don't Miss: CarCrossing was a little town that was very inspiring.

Pros: I couldn't pick just one but the 24 hour buffet was great. Everything was so well organized.

Cons: Tenders