Very Relaxing

Sapphire Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: October 01, 2009
Ship: Sapphire Princess
The ship was pretty nice and very roomy.

The quality of the food was decent. I was just happy that I didn't have to cook for a week but the food was pretty ordinary in taste. I like fine dining, food that melts in your mouth. The food was average to me. I would have liked to have healthier picks to choose from.

The only thing that I didn't like is that since I scheduled the 2nd seating for dinner which was at 8:15 I missed out on lots of movies and shows because they offered them during the same time that I was eating. I also missed out on both shopping sales on board because it wasn't announced. Make sure that you pay close attention to your daily activities paper that is delivered to your room.

My sister had a spa treatment. It costs her around $200.00. She told me that the spa attendant was a little rude. Alot of the services are overpriced so be prepared.

My waiter and room attendants were great. The people at the front desk and even some of the other staff members weren't all that great. Some of them seemed annoyed by the passengers and they didn't do a good job of hiding their annoyment.

For some reason there was a stench in the air throughout the outdoor areas (like urine) maybe they would have better success if they use bleach or air fresheners.

pretty nice...would have like flat screens in the rooms and more channels to choose from...the decor was pretty dated.

Pros: Food,Photos and Skywalker Nightclub

Cons: Very large elderly population,smell throughout the ship,construction and slow elevators

Recommends Sapphire Princess? Yes!