Sapphire Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Horrible accomodations

Sail Date: April 01, 2009

Due to the whole Swine Flu outbreak, Princess Cruises was "obligated" to cancel all stops in Mexico. I don't understand why the money hungry cruise line couldn't just acommodate passengers that DO NOT like the itinerary changes and give them the option to go on a Mexican Riviera some other time...instead now I'm stuck with going on a cruise that I don't agree on and all because of the Passage Contract and Princess' rights to change ports without refunds.

I urge everyone to boycott or at least think twice before choosing to travel with Princess Cruise line. Clearly they are out to cover themselves and leave you out to drown. I am extremely disappointed and will NEVER travel with them again. EVER.

Oh and just so you better understand where I'm coming from- I live in Los Angeles and the alternate ports are Santa Barbara, San Diego, and San Francisco. These are all cities I can go to on any given day or weekend. It does not make up for the hundreds of dollars I paid to see MEXICO!

(I've traveled with them in the past.)

Cons: Poor upper management

Recommends Sapphire Princess? No.