I Tried to write a review for you !!

Sapphire Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 07, 2009
Ship: Sapphire Princess
I tried to write a review and spent a great deal of time writing it and had my husband read it and put in a few comments as well. When I clicked on save and continue, I was told the time was expired!!! Everything I had written was gone, not saved!!!! I do not want to take the time to write it all over again. I see by the low number of reviews that you actually have that this might be a problem for others as well. I find this very frustrating as I took the time to write what I thought would be helpful to others but oh well..................................

Recommends Sapphire Princess? No.