A Spectacular Week

Sapphire Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Sapphire Princess

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)

Sail Date: April 01, 2006

Ship: Sapphire Princess

Review Summary

I thought the ship was very well kept and clean. The prformance and smooth operation of the ship was fantastic!! I served in the millitary on an ice breaker in the late 60's and worked in the engineering crew. I really would have liked to see the mechanical operations of the ship but I was told that this does not occur since the attacks on 9/11. The one thing that stood out the most to me, as a refrigeration mechanic, is that the poor little refrigerators in the staterooms do not have enough ventilation. I can only guess that you will have many failures in the near future because of the high ambient temperatures in their cabinet enclosures. I would recommend a gap of 1/2 " or more at the top of the door or more ventilation grills on the side so the warm air can escape. Thanks for a wonderful cruise!

Ship Experiences

Ports Of Call

Mazatlan, Mexico

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

I think the location that the ship moores is not the best for seeing what Puerto Vallarta has to offer, but it appears the city is working on this aspect.
Don't Miss: Downtown

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

Pros: People and places were wonderful!!!!!!

Cons: nothing