14 days of relaxing

Ryndam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

14 Night Southern Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 04, 2015
Ship: Ryndam

I thought all the meals in the dinning rooms were very good, and there was a good variety of food available on the buffet lane.

I think all the entertainment was very good, but was disappointed that they did not have more karaoke

on a 14 day cruise.  Singing with the band one night was not a good experience since the saxaphone

played so loud, and the mike volumn was very low.

Could have more

n/a

Disappointed that there was not a refrigerator available without additional cost, especially since I needed one for my eye drop medicine.

None