Ryndam Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Third Mate

Sail Date: April 16, 2013

My husband and I had taken this cruise--same ports--ten years ago and had always wanted to return to (especially) Barcelona. Loved it even more the second time around!! The "On/Off Busses, in several of the ports, made it so easy to get around as well as the Ship Tour to Rome was a good value. I am a "seasoned" cruise traveler, with Princess and Crystal; this being my second Holland American Cruise. Cruising has changed alot over the years and find it much more enjoyable now that it's less formal and there are so many options in terms of dining and attaire. Also, love to see so many families with children of all ages! Oh! Also thought the "entertainment" was excellent!