Ryndam Cruise Review to Europe

Purser

old crowd but young at heart

Sail Date: September 23, 2012

It was an old ship. They were doing construction work on the boat while we were onboard. It was loud and smelly. At times certain areas were not available due to construction. They closed the pool on certain days without notice.

The travel agent told me that it was not a younger crowd but the age had reduced from previous years. I'm not sure what the age was before but the folks traveling with us were pretty old ~70+

They had activities set up after 8pm however I found that no one attended. I'm not sure if this was age related or it was just a small boat and folks were dispersed around the ship.

the theater shows were cheesy and overall boring and pretty bad.

Pros: very friendly staff

Cons: construction work on the boat while we were on board. construction noise and smells

Recommends Ryndam? No.

The beds were super bouncy and I ended up sleeping on the floor. Our room was super noisy and shaky when the boat was docking. I heard the same complaint from others.