Ryndam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Somewhat disappointing.

Sail Date: March 11, 2012

This is my 2nd Ryndam voyage. There is a distinct reduction in services. It took 20 mins. or more to get ice and a ridiculous situation where the steward has to take your ice bucket fill it and return it rather than bringing one filled and taking away the empty! I had pre-ordered an iced bottle of wine to be in my cabin and it never happened. I pre-ordered dinner for 3 at the Pinnacle Grill for Saturday night and they initially changed it to Friday night (when I was overly tired from a shore excursion). The Main office Staff did what had to be done and got it changed back to my original request. I use a cane and it was difficult to get and carry food and hot coffee to my table and then to find I had to 'go back' to get utensils, etc.

Pros: Efficient boarding and disembarkation, ease of Tampa Seaport.

Cons: So-called dinner on the Lido Deck.

Recommends Ryndam? No.

Missed ethnic selections nightly on the Lido Deck; one night when I had dinner there there was just steak and turkey for choices and limited vegetables. Missed having pizza available mid-evening.
The only really superior services was the crew in the Main Office.
Would like to see more movies.