Ryndam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First cruise - wonderful

Sail Date: March 06, 2011

I recently sailed on the Ms. Ryndam as my first cruise. It was so enjoyable, relaxing and had enough activities to keep it interesting. I enjoyed all the ports except the Jamica experience. I believe Jamicia changed ports on the cruise ship which resulted in excusions being changed. On a scale of 1 - 10 it really was a 10. I would do it again. the piano bar was a great gathering place for everyone at night. I recommend it.

Pros: ship, cleaniness, staff, activities

Cons: Jamica - excursion was a big rip off and the port was unorganized.

Recommends Ryndam? Yes!

Next time I would want to do a verdanh or at least be able to see outside.
Above and beyond.
Key West, Florida
Loved the hop on off trolley - great tour guide and saw everything and still had time to explore on our own.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Falmouth, Jamaica
They switched us to Oches Rios and the Dolphin Cove and beach bash was a rip off. Dolphins in a cage, 2 goats, 2 parrots, the beach was not the least bit groomed and I think dangerous for any of the older people that were there. No jamician food as promised, just not a pleasant experience
Don't Miss: Nonthin - miss the whole port.