Ryndam Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

"A Peaceful Cruise!"

Sail Date: June 13, 2010

It is a very clean ship that offers numerous opportunities to view the changing landscapes.

Pros: Excellent Service

Cons: Most of the activities were for an older crowd

Recommends Ryndam? Yes!

It's an older ship. It is well maintained nonetheless it makes a noises every now and then.
The waiters are great! And the bread pudding is wonderful.
My room was very clean and so comfortable that I didn't want to leave it. It had lots of storage space.
I was sea sick the first two days. The staff cared for me like I was a member of their family.
The shows were good. I especially enjoyed the lectures on the Alaska's Native American tribes and Alaska's Aviation Pioneers "Bush Pilots"
Juneau, Alaska
Mendenhall Glacier.
Don't Miss: Mendenhall Glacier
Haines, Alaska
I had great fish and chips their. However I don't remember the name of the restaurants.