Ryndam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

The ship had a lot of problems.

Sail Date: December 08, 2006

We had late seating & the main show was at 10:30 and while we were eating they had attractions that I would have liked to seen.The movies were old shows
The scheduling was bad. They needed more help at dinner time. The elevators only worked part of the time. We were disaappointed since prior cruises on the Holland America we loved..

They reimbursed 25% of our next cruise but it was this one we should have been reimbursed on. & they have a limit of one year to use the discount.

Pros: The shows at night

Cons: The scheduling of the shows.

Recommends Ryndam? No.

Kralendijk, Bonaire
Since we do not go to the beach, we just look around & shop.
Bridgetown, Barbados
Just got off for a short time.
Oranjestad, Aruba
Have been here before & went to the Casino.
Bridgetown, Barbados
Just got off for a short time.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
I didn't go on any tours because I have been to St. Thomas many times.
Roseau, Dominica
I just did some shopping.
Roseau, Dominica
I just did some shopping.
St. George's, Grenada
Just got off for a short time
Margarita (Isla De Margarita), Venezuela
We had a tour & it was excelland & it was inexpensive. Our tour guide ws very good. & informative.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
This port was cancelled because of the condition of the ship. We were off schedule because of the trveling speed & not using all of the engines.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
St. George's, Grenada
Just got off for a short time
Margarita (Isla De Margarita), Venezuela
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
I didn't go on any tours because I have been to St. Thomas many times.
Oranjestad, Aruba
Have been here before & went to the Casino.
Kralendijk, Bonaire
Since we do not go to the beach, we just look around & shop.