The ship had a lot of problems.

Ryndam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: December 08, 2006
Ship: Ryndam
We had late seating & the main show was at 10:30 and while we were eating they had attractions that I would have liked to seen.The movies were old shows
The scheduling was bad. They needed more help at dinner time. The elevators only worked part of the time. We were disaappointed since prior cruises on the Holland America we loved..

They reimbursed 25% of our next cruise but it was this one we should have been reimbursed on. & they have a limit of one year to use the discount.
Have been here before & went to the Casino.
I didn't go on any tours because I have been to St. Thomas many times.
Since we do not go to the beach, we just look around & shop.
I didn't go on any tours because I have been to St. Thomas many times.
I just did some shopping.
Just got off for a short time.
Just got off for a short time
Just got off for a short time
I just did some shopping.
Have been here before & went to the Casino.
We had a tour & it was excelland & it was inexpensive. Our tour guide ws very good. & informative.
Just got off for a short time.
This port was cancelled because of the condition of the ship. We were off schedule because of the trveling speed & not using all of the engines.
Since we do not go to the beach, we just look around & shop.

Pros: The shows at night

Cons: The scheduling of the shows.

Recommends Ryndam? No.