Absolutely wonderful and so courteous

Ryndam Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

7 Night Glacier Discovery Northbound (Vancouver To Seward)
Sail Date: June 04, 2006
Ship: Ryndam
The Ryndam had such wonderful entertainment in the big lounge. The food was great and the wait staff was marvelous. Especially though the front desk (Charisse) gave me and my roommate complimentary clothing to wear for the formal night as our luggage was 2 days late in coming to the ship. The airlines "lost" it temporarily. I was able to purchase a shirt and a few things but the great thing was the formal attire that we were allowed to wear for the Captain's night! I did forget something in our cabin #340. I had collected some very small (airline size) liquor to be used later in our trip, but I forgot and left them in a drawer in our stateroom! I was naturally perturbed at my forgetfulness, but I decided that I would survive, after all the rest of the trip was unbelievably enjoyable. Thank you so much Ryndam.....
Loved all the historic information provided by tour guides. I love history of the places I visit.
Don't Miss: Red light district
I loved again all the history of Skagway. It is a lovely little place.
Always love to hear historic facts and funny stores and our tour guide was great. Liked the Red Dog Saloon....
Don't Miss: Red light district
I loved again all the history of Skagway. It is a lovely little place.

Pros: They provided me with evening attire when my luggage was lost.