Ryndam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Our First Real Cruise

Sail Date: May 01, 2006

I am not sure if I will cruise again. We went to Alaska and the scenery was wonderful and the ports were wonderful. The first night at 4:30am we were woke by a potential fire in one of the engines, I wouldn't go back to sleep and prepared to exit the ship. Fortunately we didn't have to. The dining room food was mostly cold. I felt like we were in a process, not like a casual dinner. Then my husband got sick and needed a shot for his vomiting. This is 5 days after the cruise and my stomach is still causing me problems. Not a lot of fun.

Pros: The Sea

Cons: Cold food