Best Cruise Ever!!

Ryndam Cruise Review to Mexico

10 Night Sea Of Cortez (San Diego Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 23, 2009
Ship: Ryndam
We loved the size o fthe ship as well as passenger ratio- we never felt crowded evrything was easy to reach and close by. Our stateroom was large enough and cofortable- The staff however was superb. All were very friendly and most of them took the trouble to remember our names!! My favorite of all was the dining room staff- especially Benban'
I enjoyed the cruise so much that I dreamt about it for ocer a week after getting home!!!
We have cruised often, but this was definately our best cruise ever- even tough we were familiar with all the ports.
Thank you HAL for aa great ship and great crew!!

Especially liked the german food- The rouladen were better than mine- and the Black Forrest cake superb,

Dancers were also super!

Always a beautiful town - and lots of new Artesans
Don't Miss: Local arts and crafts
<et friends from Germany there and had a very nice visit and dod Margaritas in old town
The Malecon is now super- - it's gotten too touristy for us - we loved ot 40 years ago- oh well
City needs to improve its sidewalks- oterwise a lovely city- one of our favourites to visit many great restaurants and shops - My favourite shop is Mary's - next to La Perla
The museum on the Island and the river area is my favourite my favourite restaurant closed several years ago
Don't Miss: see above
Hadn't been there in 25 years - not much changed except for a small motel and the new Palacio Municipal. The tourist dollars should help this area grow and create more jobs- very important for a place like Topolabampo
Don't Miss: The side trips and the free shuttle to Los Mochis was a plus. I especially enjoyed and bought some of the Indian art and costumes- Very original and hard to find!!

Pros: Ship itself

Cons: n/a

Recommends Ryndam? Yes!