Ryndam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

A great cruise, ship was just my size...

Sail Date: September 03, 2008

I would highly recommend this ship and I would like to travel on it again. I have travelled on the LIberty (Carnival) Medeterrainian
Cruise, Greek Island Cruise , the Princess line twice and once before on Holland America.
We had great service, excellent food, and comfortable stateroom and a warm swimming pool in the chilly Alaskan air. The scenery was beautiful, but being from B.,C. and Alberta, we are very use to seeing glaciers, waterfall, etc.
I think what made it special was the size and the amount of passengers.

We had

Pros: My royal treatment by your great staff

Cons: I could not control the shower temperature safely

Recommends Ryndam? Yes!

I really appreciated having a warm pool, and a hot tub. The last cruises I have been on, the pool was not heated and they had a whirl pool iinstead of a hot tub. The entertainment was fairly good, I enjoyed most of the shows. I also won in the casino, so that was good.
The ship was small enough to make me feel very much at home and I could find my way around without difficulty. The staff were happy, and very clean. Helpful when we needed direction. I thought it was well managed/. I have absolutely no complaints here.
We had no trouble changing our dining arrangement. We were able to dine in the dining room for breakfast without any problems if we wanted to be served. Having room service was a real treat and efficient. Can't say enough about the staff.
The stateroom was very comfortable.. We did not spend too much time in the room, but the beds were very comfortable and the pillows were wonderful....a first...
I mentioned above how I appreciated what a great staff you have on this ship....and how well managed they are...