A Very Good Cruise

Ryndam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Mayan Holiday (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 22, 2006
Ship: Ryndam
This is my third cruise and first on Holland America. We were a group of six senior ladies (65-70). We made our own entertainment most of the time. The tours we took in Mexico and Guatemala were very interesting and basically we enjoyed seeing the Maya's ruins. The guides and the bus service were excellent. Our waiter and wine stewart at the Restauanr were very good and professional. However, the stateroom steward needs more training. For example, I had asked for water in my stateroom for my stateroom which I only received one day, the rest of the time I had to go to the restaurant and buy it there. I had the same experince when I order breakfast in the stateroom, it never appeared.
Please make sure that your train your stateroom stewards.
Thank you.

I enjoyed very much the Quiringa Ruis.
My group enjoyed the trip to the Mayan Ruins

Pros: The port visited except Roatan

Cons: I was dissapointed that we could not visit Cayman Island