Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Princess cruise Mexican Rivera

Sail Date: February 29, 2016

This was not one of the better cruise that we have been on. Anytime dining should be anytime, not 45 minutes after you go to the dining area.  We were given a pager every night and had to wait, that is not anytime. There was a lack of entertainment and activities on the sea days as well. It felt like a retirement ship.

After getting off the ship on Thursday, I became extremely ill, I developed fevers, body aches and severe diarrhea, so did my son. I believe we have the norovirus.

I have been on better cruise in the past and this was my least favorite.

Wasnt horrible but could have been better.  There were broken toilets most of the time in the public restrooms also.