Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Personal Information Stolen

Sail Date: November 01, 2014

I had a great cruise until both my credit cards\, that I was required to register on the online book page\, were stolen. On top of that\, my emergency contact was called\, while I was on the cruise and was told that I had left the cruise to go to a funeral and I needed 10k. My phone number is being used to register on other sites.

I have called Marsha Patrick with Princess Cruise HQ and cannot get a call back. When I call customer service everyone is extremely rude. This is very disappointing service. I guess since they got my money they no longer care.

Recommends Ruby Princess? No.