Great time, great ship!

Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: March 01, 2013
This is a beautiful ship\, and the staff is fantastic!

The wait-staff was fabulous. We did the traditional dining. We did opt for the Crown Grill one night\, and my experience wasn't as good. The food was fantastic\, but we waited easily a half an hour for our appetizer/salads\, then another half-hour for the entree. I felt that this specialty restaurant should have been a higher level experience.

Great variety! We didn't participate in many options. My one complaint...I got the impression there was more of a country/western night...I brought my fancy boots and all...it was all over in less than an hour and we pretty much missed it.

Excellent service and interaction with passengers..always...fabulous!

Only issue I had was the slowness or lack of elevators for that many people\, but we opted for stairs most of the time...those worked fine!

My first impression...SMALL! But we hadn't cruised for awhile. We adjusted..and it was just fine! I really love the balcony. We were on Caribe (deck 10) and nearly mid-ship...great location. Only complaint...bed way too hard...for me!

Pros: The ship\, staff. Food...

Cons: The ports were so-so.

Recommends Ruby Princess? Yes!