Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

A Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: May 24, 2015

My husband and I have a wonderful time.  It is very beautiful in Alaska.  We went in May and the weather was awesome.  We took a fishing excursion and caught a 30lb King Salmon.  The Ruby Princess Ship is very beautiful.  Food was good.  I would highly recommend this vacation.  I would also recommend the room with a balcony.  It is really nice to sit on the balcony and look at the scenery.  Don't forget your binoculars.

This was a wonderful room. It was really roomy. The only downfall (I assume with almost all of the rooms) is the shower. Very small.