Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

All inclusive should be all inclusive.

Sail Date: May 03, 2015

The Staff was friendly.

We have an objection to an additional charge of $25.00 per person to dine in certain restaurants.  We believe that the quality of the food should be consistent/good in all dining rooms.  The food was much better in the surcharge dining rooms and the service much better.

The staff was in a hurry and didn't listen to requests.in the other dining rooms.

Tours and tour operators were wonderful.  I would especially recommend the

Float plane over the glaciers and the crab fest.  Overall good experience

but I will try a different cruise line on my next cruise.

Service and Staff The staff were friendly but didn't listen to requests...they were rushed
Float plane was especially wonderful I would highly recommend.