A good cruise
Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean
Ship: Ruby Princess
Cabin Type: Inside
Traveled As: Couple
Reviewed: 2 years ago
Review SummaryOverall\, we had a good time but there are certain things that were an issue... Certain customer service and attitude by some of the crew. Previous travels with Princess Cruise was great\, but this time we experience this:
1. First day a crew at the Platinum Studio remarked when I tried to open the door to the gym \"Don't break our door go around\, can you see it's locked\" VERY RUDE. There is a better way to say this and to note. It's impossible to know or actually tell if a door is lock without actually pushing or pulling the handle.
2. Bar Tender in the Crooners Lounge (Anthony) was flat\, lifeless\, and made me and my husband less comfortable. We always relax in the crooner's in our previous princess cruise ship\, but here we did not for that reason.
3. Events was not well advertised or sent to the staterooms\, unlike in previous cruises.
4. Staff in the Horizon Court had attitude and did not care. A few times when we were looking for table or sat on a table that was available but not clean... we see the staff intentionally go the other way to avoid assisting customer. When you do get a hold of them they respond rudely or not in courteous manner. It may be language barrier but that can only go so far as it was frequent.
5. Cabin Room Service Staff (Not our Cabin Attendant) was rude. When asked to take a used service item he replied That is not my job\, give it to your cabin attendant) This never happened in the Grand or Caribbean Princess or other cruise ship we have experienced.
Thank you for the time to listen to my comment. To be honest we love Princess Cruise its just we were surprise to see the noted concern. Thank you.
Food and Dining
Service and Staff
Cabin / Stateroom
Cons: Attitude and customer service issue from some of the staff