Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sun, warmth, and relaxation

Sail Date: February 01, 2014

The Ruby is a beautiful ship. Will definitely sail her again.

Pros: The Sanctuary

Cons: The 9 day cruise being treated like two back to back cruises. I know you can provide more than four different menus.

Recommends Ruby Princess? Yes!

The food was just above average and I was very disappointed that the menu repeated.I have been on 10 day cruises with a different menu every night. I usually felt rushed at dinner even though it was the late seating. It would have been nice to relax over a cup of coffee without cleaning up going on around us.
My only complaint about our stateroom was the two upper bunks. We were not told ahead oftime and it was annoying to have to bend over when getting in and out of bed.
Superior!