Cruise of a live time

Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: April 01, 2013
Ship: Ruby Princess
The ship was absolutely beautiful and so clean. The waitstaff was the best ever and our cabin boy did a fantastic job. Loved the small heated pool and hottub that we found outside the spa. quiet and relaxing. The food....I can't even say enough good things about it. I watch my carbs and sugar and I actually lost weight while I cruised and it wasn't because I did not eat. I had seafood just about every night...sugar free deserts..all outstanding.

I hated coming home and cooking for myself after this wonderful experience

The shows were the best, I almost felt like I was in NY.

We had the same waiters every night with anytime dining. Loved it and them!

The beds a little small for me. I am 5 ft 8 and my feet went over the edge..but they were comfortable enough.

Pros: OMG....I couldn't even begin to choose one...everything was so wonderful

Cons: smoking in the casino

Recommends Ruby Princess? Yes!