First and last Princess cruise

Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: January 01, 2014
Ship: Ruby Princess
Cabin Type: Suite
The food quality could be compared to a truck stop buffet. I tipped every bar tab 15 to 20 % and noticed on my checkout statement that Princess automatically added 15% to every bar tab. Basically I tipped 30% for weak watered down drinks. The only thing that hit in the casino was my room key. One afternoon, I did not play but watched the tables and the slots. The only person who won was the house. I was unaware that a dealer could deal themselves blackjack 3 out of 5 times. However it doesn't surprise me since the dealer was using a covered shoe. My overall Princess experience left me disgusted. However my girlfriend and I did like the excursions in Cozumel and the Grand Caymans..

The food quality was very generic. The specialty restaurants overcooked our food.

We had a mini-balcony. It was clean and spacious.

Pros: The excursions and speedy check out

Cons: Food, casino, drinks

Recommends Ruby Princess? No.