Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

12 day Eastern Mediterranean cruise

Sail Date: July 11, 2013

I gave this cruise a 4 out of 5 because the size of the bathroom in the balcony room was smaller than expected; it was hard to shave your legs without bumping into a surrounding wall (& I'm a small person); and while the variety of the food in the dining rooms suited my tastes, my husband found it lacking & needed to use the 'standard' choices more than the menu of the night. Unfortunately, the beef choices tended to be tough.

The staff was very friendly and service-oriented. The entertainment team offered lots of fun activities throughout the day, and the buffet dining room always had food for every taste.
smaller than I expected
Service and Staff friendly and helpful
nice variety of activities & very friendly
Children's Programs n/a
the ports were the reason we chose this cruise

Use the Horizon or Caribe court for dinner....good quality of food with more offerings.