Venice - Barcelona

Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

12 Night Grand Mediterranean (Venice To Barcelona)
Sail Date: June 11, 2012
Ship: Ruby Princess
I loved being on the ship. I loved touring the Mediterranean in very nice, hot weather. I loved seeing new sights I had not seen before. I met wonderful people on the ship.

The dining room experience was usually good. A few nights they were very disorganized and visibly frantic which was different from the last cruise we had taken where the food and service was tops. The buffet service in the morning is less good. There is plenty to choose from. At times it seems like just a lot of heated over food.

I enjoyed Movies Under the Stars which is a lovely setting.

Staff is always friendly and very helpful.

The ship was always clean and well cared for.
Some of the ship decor is not to my taste. It sometimes looks like a suburban shopping center.

The room was always clean and in good order. Enjoyed it very much.

Pros: visiting sensational Athens, Kusadasi, Orvieto

Cons: Naples - lots of dirt

Recommends Ruby Princess? Yes!