A very Nice Trip

Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 15, 2012
Ship: Ruby Princess
Cabin Type: Suite
The ship was quite nice. Love the idea of Movies Under the Stars and the movie selections were very good. Mini Suites are definitely the way to go. And the balcony gives one a place to escape the crowds, but still get the sun.

Love the fact that I could do my own laundry rather than have to send it out to be done. Definitely a bonus.

Never had any issues with staff or ship ammenities. Totally Satisfied with this ship and our on-board experience.

Great Food, both in the dining rooms and buffets. Staff was very attentive and knowledgeable. We had Anytime Dining but were always able to make a reservation for the same time and table. We really appreciate this flexibility.

While we didn't see any of the shows, we heard from others that they ere great. We loved the movie selection for Movies Under the Stars. What a treat to sit outside with popcorn, cookies and Milk and enjoy a great movie.

Our Waiters and Bartenders were excptional. They always went the extra mile. All the staff that I encountered in the mornings on my walk were warm and friendly and not put out by my walking around their cleaning areas.

Would like to have been able to walk outside, but I understand the need to clean the decks. The fact that I could walk inside was a bonus.

Mini Suite was great. Decor was very good and we Loved having a refridgerator. Bathroom was good size. Everything was in very good condition with the exception of the couch in the sitting area. A number of stains on the cushions. Our Cabin was located nead mid ship which is great.

Pros: The Sun on my balcony, the Food and Movies Under the Stars!

Cons: I couldn't walk the outside track of the 7th floor in the morning because it was being cleaned and the doors were blocked. Guess I have to expect that sort of thing at 5:30 in the morning.

Recommends Ruby Princess? Yes!