No reason to go elsewhere!

Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: April 09, 2012
Ship: Ruby Princess
This was my second cruise on a Princess ship and it was everything as expected. I honestly can't imagine even trying another cruise line when Princess delivers. There was more than enough to do for everyone in the family, the food was top notch and the service was 5 star. Every port was meticulously planned and the logistical side went off without a hitch. I can't imagine anyone not enjoying a Princess Cruise vacation.

Mini-suite was perfect for a family of four.

Pros: How can I pick one?

Cons: minor glitches, nothing serious

Recommends Ruby Princess? Yes!