Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Ruby Princess

Sail Date: December 01, 2011

I honestly didn't explore all that much but the staterooms were nice, the beds more comfortable than some cruises I've been on before. The deck was beautiful and I loved the idea of watching movies under the stars, though I never actually made it up to do so myself.

Maybe it's odd but the only thing I can think to change at all would be to make getting ones own drink in the Horizon Court more accessible. When everyone is up for breakfast or lunch, it's not always easy to have a waiter available to take your drink order. I'm not complaining, I'm just stating. Everything else in the Court is buffet/help yourself style, except drinks and I just think it might work better if people were able to get at least a coke or orange juice the same way.

Pros: The friendly staff, the time I had to relax

Cons: Can't think of a thing

Recommends Ruby Princess? Yes!

As stated before, beds were more comfortable than other staterooms I've been in before. The only thing I'd change is to lose a little closet space in order to have more space in the shower. Most are only their for seven days so a full closet isn't really necessary.
The staff was friendly and accommodating throughout.
I was never confused by any instruction given to the guests by the crew.
Not the largest ship I've been on but had no complaints as to size or cleanliness.
Food is definitely something I've never had complaints about on a cruise ship.