Treated like a Princess

Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 21, 2009
Ship: Ruby Princess
The ship was elegant. I was treated like a Princes at every turn whether it be sitting on my balcony, my napkin being placed on my lap at dinner, or the lobster and other food that was carefully placed on my plate just so by the chiefs. Our waiter Cesar was wonderful, full of energy very attentive to us. The entertainment crew was exciting they made me feel like family. We had high winds but I did not even notice because the ship was so smooth in the water. Very professional and safety conscious explaination of life vest procedures.
At must enjoy the beach was wonderful and relaxing. The food from the ship was excellent and really made a great BBQ
Don't Miss: Relaxing on the Beach
Shopping
Dunns River Tubing and Water falls was the most fun, we are still talking about it. Margaretiville was a blast...
Don't Miss: Tubing and Water Falls for sure
Shopping
Don't Miss: Touring the island

Pros: Stewart...everytime I came back to my room it was spotless, the bed was made!!!!

Cons: Announcements in the hall were hard to hear

Recommends Ruby Princess? Yes!