!st Time Cruiser Go for the Best

Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: April 01, 2009
Ship: Ruby Princess
Cabin Type: Suite
I went with my 82 yr old mother and my brother. We were 1st timers and the Good times outweighted the mishaps more in a major way. We had a wonderful time. Two of the 3 of us have moblibity problems but know how to do things better next time. We can hardly wait to go again!!!! I have medical problems and went to the spa for massages and Elizabeth on the Ruby Princess help me so much with the pain. I went 3 times and it helped alot.

We didn't get to see most of the onboard entertainment so the next time we are just going to stay onboard.

We were on the Ruby Princess. Since it's new it's still shiny and new. Only wish that in your were at the bow every thing wasn't at the stern. Which was how it happened for us. But that was just our location and we plan to try to book our room differently next time.

Pros: The TV Tips on What was going on

Cons: Some of the staff asumes you have cruised before

Recommends Ruby Princess? Yes!