Royal Princess 10 Day Cruise

Royal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

10 Night Eastern Caribbean Voyager (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 16, 2016
Ship: Royal Princess
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: A230

I always sail with Princess - still love them since my first sailing with them 23 years ago.  The ships are well maintained and the crew are always friendly and helpful!  That being said, I did notice a minor change in service - not quite as on the spot as always, and I also feel that the food in the formal dining rooms was not quite up to it's usual quality.  However, these were very minor in the grand scheme of things!!!

Plenty of room - well kept and clean!!!

Try to get a room in the front of the ship - the elevators after the ports of call will take you directly to your area of the ship as soon as you get on!