Royal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Good cruise and wonderful service

Sail Date: October 27, 2016

Reviewed: 28 days ago

The crew and staff were very friendly and did their jobs up and above expected.  I got sick on the ship and had to go to the doctor.  I was unable to get off the ship at one port and our room steward knocked on my door a couple of times just to check on me and make sure I did not need anything. Thank you again Inman. Princess also has the best entertainment on the seas.  I like that they use talent from America's got talent and other such shows.

1 Comment