Royall Princess Cruise of April 2015

Royal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

10 Night Eastern Caribbean Voyager (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 02, 2016
Ship: Royal Princess
Cabin Number: M406

My wife and I just returned from our second Caribbean cruise with Princess cruises.  We took a January 2016 on the Regal Princess which was slightly better for the following reasons.  The Dinning room food on the Regal was excellent compared to Royal.  The Horizon Court food on the Royal was slightly better than the Regal. Both cruises we selected an inside room and they were very comfortable. There is NO inside elevators on the Royal only at the back of the ships.  Waits for the elevators on both ships was extremely long and crowded.  These are very large ships and accommodate several hundred guests each. Service on both was very good and the staffs were very friendly and helpfully.  Overall, I enjoyed the Regal slightly better, my wife like both equally well.  The Regal needs to improve upon the elevators, even though my wife and I had no trouble with the stairs or walking, others on board did.

Jim & Joan P.

In one word....EXCELLENT!

No comment No kids!

Need for better (and more) elevators on these large ships.

Our Cabin Stewart was excellent couldn't have been better to us. Five stars.