Did not care for Royal Princess

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: January 09, 2016
Ship: Royal Princess
Cabin Number: M426

I chose the Southern Caribbean cruise as there were three islands I have never visited. That being Grenada Dominica and Grand Turk. I like to get a birds eye view in the event I'd like to go back and spend a week there. Both Dominica and Granada were very poor and didn't seem as if there's much to do there other than sit on a beach. As for Grand Turk it was a waste of time, nothing there not even a town, there is a beach set up with entertainment and bar for cruise people to sit and spend the day.  I didn't need this  since I live on the beach in the States. As for the specialty and regular restaurants I was not thrilled, they all had the same menu so after a couple of days that got boring. When I tried to go to a specialty restaurant to celebrate my husband's birthday we were turned away even though they were empty and said maybe they could find us a table with in 35 minutes, I reported this to guest services and to date have not heard back. I still prefer Celebrity out of all the cruise I have taken. I do and will plan on using again they were very helpful with with making all my plans.