Rotterdam Cruise Review to Europe - Western Europe

Great cruise

Sail Date: April 07, 2016

As always with HAL, was  great service, good food, excellent shore excursion, although as usual, the public areas were very cold, the thermostat was set at 66 F.

My only complaint is the future excursion person Lynn. Rude, unprofessional and inefficient.

Other than that, I highly recommend Holland America go anybody body that wants a quite, easy going cruise.

Excellent, clean, and my cabin stewards were very efficient, sweet, polite, as always.

For future cruise, hire somebody with education and manners. Lynn is the most impolite, rude and inefficient person ever. She dare to tell me to *to seat there like a dog* talking about vulgarity.