First HAL cruise greatSurprisedI. Like desserts

Rotterdam Cruise Review to Europe - Western Europe

12 Night Iberian Discovery (Rome To Rotterdam)
Sail Date: November 21, 2015
Ship: Rotterdam
Cabin Type: Suite

Rotterdam ship was very clean and quiet throughout the ship unlike Norwegian ships which are noisy everywhere. Staff extremely polite and anxious to please. When we booked we did not realize we would get $450 ship credit each. That $900 completely covered our daily gratuity, two tours, wine,  and a couple of watches for my wife. Nice to owe nothing at end of cruise.

I like desserts. I was very pleased that not only were desserts attractive, they treated ready good. If you ordered medium rare steak or rare, it was cooked just right and tasty. Rotterdam food was number one in our travels. We have traced on Princess, Norwegian, Celebrity and many river cruises.

Not the greatest.

Ketone, our cabin attendant.

We were pleasantly surprised at the size of our cabin. My only criticism was the bad weather we had send I am convinced they did not use the stabilizers, due to being in a hurry. I thought because we we so far aft that was the problem, but it was equally rough anywhere on the ship.

Elevators are fast, never crowded. cabin attendant always available and extremely nice.

Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy Did not visit port

Spent no time there. It was the port of emarkation.
Loved this city!