Rotterdam Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Panama Canal - a great cruise

Sail Date: April 03, 2011

The ship was very pretty, a good size - not too small, not too big, easy to get around. The food was wonderful, selection unbelieveable! The room was very nice, looked clean, but I now don't think the crew wipes down the surfaces with alcohol or replaces the pillows with new ones - or at least laundered ones. We got the worst colds we've ever had, and Im convinced we got the bugs on the ship. Next cruise I will bring lysol! I have never seen my hisband so sick in the 35 years we've been married! Nice ship's doctor.

Pros: The service staff were really wonderful

Cons: We got sick, and I'm sure we picked it up on the ship

Recommends Rotterdam? Yes!