Alaska cruise

Rotterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Explorer (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 28, 2010
Ship: Rotterdam
Smaller ship, catering to the elderly, although I'm not old, I appreciated the care given to them. Nice library on the ship, was used by a lot of people. I wish there was no smoking in the casino, I couldn't stay in there fore more than 3 or 4 minutes. Had a wonderful time, and would sail with them again.

The dining room was of course better than the lido deck, but overall it was very good. I certainly didn't lack for food.

Very rainy town. Pretty, has a nice river with salmon running through it. Lots and lots of shopping.
Don't Miss: I did a bear watching tour which was great.
Whale watching was wonderful. Shopping was the usual as in all ports of call.
Don't Miss: Take a wildlife excursion, well worth the money.
The town is nice, shopping of course, pretty houses and businesses
Don't Miss: Again a wildlife excursion.

Pros: The wildlife and scenery

Cons: The desserts on the lido deck

Recommends Rotterdam? Yes!