Rotterdam Cruise Review

Holland America is my choice for cruising and the Rotterdam did not disappoint me. This was my first time on HAL's flagship and the entire experience was positive. The food was excellent and the cabin/dining room service is the best. The staff is friendly, helpful and always has a smile and a greeting for you, no matter where you meet them on the ship. The dinners were first rate every night with a changing menu that reflects a wide variety of tastes.The Java Cafe provides regular and speciality coffees along with freshly baked cookies all day. The Cafe is next to the ship's movie theatre. The theatre runs first run movies and offers fresh popcorn for each showing.Half Moon Cay is a real treat. The beaches are spotless and the afternoon lunch/barbeque was perfect. My only suggestion would be to stay on the island longer. The 3:00 sailing did not give me enough time at the beach. Overall, we had a great time. I have yet to be disappointed with a Holland America cruise.