Rotterdam Cruise Review

My wife and I are in our mid-thirties and cruise approximately 3 times a year(I host a lot of Christian Apologetics group cruises).We have cruised all of the major lines (Princess, Carnival, Celebrity and RCI). It is our personal opinion that HAL's Rotterdam is, by far, the best cruise and cruise experience that we have had so far. We sailed out of NY in May of 2002 for the 10 day New England/Canada cruise. Embarkation was a bit tedious but for us Floridians, the entire ambiance was total NY and quite exciting. We were kindly escorted to our cabins by the ship's staff.The food onboard the Rotterdam was some of the best that we have experienced (I would give a slight nod to Celebrity's Mercury). The service was absolutely first rate and the personable crew should be commended.The entertainment was so-so with the exception of the string trio midship. If you haven't cruised HAL, this is the itinerary to shoot for and the boat to do it on!Mike O.