Rotterdam Cruise Review

I cruised on the 5/30/99 sailing from London to Copenhagen. A wonderful cruise. The service was great and it was very easy to get around the ship. She is not too large a ship and there were not too many other passengers to deal with. The Lido was my favorite place to be. The staff was very friendly. Although I really would have liked a large midnight buffet, I think a lot of cruise lines are stopping them for some reason. HAL is the perfect cruise line for adults who want a luxurious and relaxing cruise with great service. I don't think it is so good for young people or singles, however.